"How Good Do I Have to Be to Hear God's Voice?"
"How Bad Do I Have to Be for God to Stop Talking to Me?"
“God's Voice—What Does It Actually Sound Like?”
Glean from Steve’s own experience of trying to “get God to speak to him”.
- Discover how you can tune-in—to what God has to say personally to you!
- And—Learn what you must do to enjoy physical and spiritual healing.
Do YOU know what it means to “Contend with God?”
In this victorious offer, Steve Shultz shares how YOU can successfully contend with God, and enjoy a closer relationship with Him… and Discover the Freedom you’ve longed for.
Through abuse, sickness and Satan’s attempts to destroy his faith—Steve determined to get God’s attention, saw his prayers answered AND began to see victory and favor—BUT the victory did not come easily overnight.
You’ll learn the steps you need to take hear God’s voice and succeed as you pursue your destiny. Steve has won an intriguing testimony AND so can you!
No matter your past, whatever the enemy has thrown to derail your faith, God can and will turn it all for your good.
God is speaking into your life! Steve will show you how to begin listening, and then WATCH as God transforms your life!
"With Can't You Talk Louder, God? Steve Shultz continues in his passionate pursuit to help the Body of Christ to know God's voice. In learning how to recognize the voice of God, Steve shows how every person open to hearing God can affect the world around them. This very practical, yet inspirational, book encourages readers to step confidently into their destiny in Christ."
—Bill Johnson, Senior Pastor Bethel Church, Redding, California
- Did God Really Say?
- What If Jesus Told You He Enjoyed Your Daily Chats Together?
- My Sheep Hear My Voice
- Today, When You Hear His Voice
- You Can't Stop God; He's Already Speaking
- Divine Appointments— A Way to Listen to God
- Does God Speak Through the Bible — or Only Teach?
- "Pineapple Theology"
- God's Voice— What Does It Actually Sound Like?
- Have You Gone "Compelling" Lately?
- Hearing God Speak Through Your "Father Filter"
- Hearing vs. Obeying God's Voice
- God— Just How Busy Is He?
- "How Good Do I Have to Be to Hear God's Voice?"
- "How Bad Do I Have to Be for God to Spot Talking to Me?"
- Dreams, a Way to Hear God's Voice
- When They Tell You God Doesn't Speak Today
- Debugging the Prophetic
About the Author
Steve Shultz is the Founder of the Elijah List, the premier email list publishing today's prophets. It goes to over 306,000 email boxes 365 days a year. He also publishes Breaking Christian News and recently began broadcasting the new TV show called Elijah Streams which airs on GOD TV, on DirectTV and Faith USA. Steve's hearts is to encourage God's people, which he says, "Is the real heart and purpose of modern-day prophetic ministry."
Steve and his wife Derene have been married 40 years, have three married adult children and three grandchildren.